Thursday, February 11, 2010

2010 Update

So it has been quite a while since I have updated our blog. I don't know that I have a whole lot to say but I figure it has been almost 7 months, so I think it's time. Not a whole lot has happened since then. Right after Christmas we moved into Mike's aunts house which is empty and on the market. It is a huge house, 3000 square feet, 5 bedrooms, & 3 bathrooms. It is waay more house than 2 people need but it has been nice to be able to spread out. The downside is that the house is on the market and there and constantly people coming to look at it. It has been a chore to keep the house perfectly clean and organized all the time and it's kind of annoying to be kicked out your house for a few hours a couple times a week. So we decided to look for somewhere else to live. After a few weeks of searching we finally found the perfect place! We are just renting for now because Mike will be done with school soon and we want to be able to move wherever he finds a job when he graduates. So tomorrow, after only about 6 weeks in this house we are going to move again! I'm not so excited to move but I am really excited to finally be able to settle down in our own place again and make it feel like home. That will be so nice! :) So that is about all that's been going on with us lately, just a whole lot of moving. :(

1 comment:

The Binghams said...

Yes moving is the pits. Way more stressful than it should be. However, I want to see pics of this new place once your in and settled!