Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sad Little Obsession

Over the past few months I have quickly become obsessed with Blowfish Shoes. They are the cutest most adorable and comfortable shoes ever!
One of the many perks / drawbacks of working at Ross is that I get to see ALL of our inventory...everyday....We get freight in every day, Monday through Friday so there is a constant flow of things I want / need. Not the best environment for a girl with a slight shopping addiction so thankfully I have such an understanding husband! hehe (read with as much sarcasm as possible.)
So a few months ago I discovered this shoe at Ross for 13.99. With my discount (another perk / drawback) it was only about 11 bucks. It was love at first sight. Mine are a light gray color and I wear them all the time!
Well, about a month ago I found another pair of Blowfish shoes fresh off the truck just waiting for me in the stock room. I quickly snatched them up and brought them home and I love them as much as the first!
Yesterday I discovered my 3rd pair when I saw them in someone elses shopping cart! I ran to the shoe department, snatched up a pair in my size and thanked my lucky stars they were still there! I really love this pair because they are open toe, perfect for summer time! :) 
I am super excited for my next pair of Blowfish shoes! Oh yes, there will more.... I love the shoes and I love the fact that I can get them for 11 bucks instead of the original 40 or 50 bucks. I just have to be patient and buy them one at a time. :) There are so so many pairs I want and I often find myself at their website looking at them longingly...sad, I know...If you love Blowfish Shoes as much as I do, you can enter a drawing at Blowfishshoes.com to win a FREE pair of shoes! They are giving away a pair a day for an entire year to celebrate their anniversary. Spread the word - Blowfish Shoes will rock your world! :)


No comments: